This project is read-only.

By directional integration with java atmosphere(wasync) from .net Client application

Mar 10, 2016 at 5:00 AM
We have a atmosphere(wasync) server Application which is written in java and I want to communicate with .net thick client application using websocket4Net.

I am able to achieve the communication if the server and client are in both .net environment.

The issue appears when I try to connect to java atmosphere(wasync) with URL:

ws://myHostName:1010/atmosphere_server/atmos/broadcost

then I am getting an exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Mar 10, 2016 at 1:07 PM
After using WebSocket4Net.dll version 0.9.0.0 along with AtmosphereWebSocket4Net.dll now I am able to connect to java atmosphere(wasync) from .net Client application also I am able to receive the message from java application. But the message which I have sent is not getting received in java application.

The latest version of WebSocket4Net.dll is 0.14.0.0, tried to include this in the application, but getting compile errors for "Rfc6455Processor" interface. Whether the latest version of WebSocket4Net.dll is not supported for AtmosphereWebSocket ?
Mar 18, 2016 at 1:30 PM

What’s the error? They might use a modified version of WebSocket4Net which is not compatible with the latest version now.