missing monotouch binaries in download

Oct 11, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Hey everyone,

I noticed that the downloads-page of this project is quite out of date and is missing the monotouch(Xamarin.ios) binairies, it's last update was sometime last year.

I was wondering if somebody could build the monotouch project for me and upload it somewhere , the reason I can't do it myself is that I can't open the project file (unsupported project type), probably because I don't have Xamarin visual studio extension, I am using Xamarin Studio with Xamarin.ios trial)...

Is someone willing to help me out?
Coordinator
Oct 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I think the source code is ok, but you need to organize the projects by Xamarin Studio, because the old projects are created by MonoDevelop (MonoTouch).
Coordinator
Oct 11, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Anyway, you need to download the source code from repository instead of the download page.
Oct 11, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Hey Kerry,

Thank you for the quick response!
I saw that the repository was a lot more recent, I did download the source code before I made my initial post, but I didn't get the project files to work for me.
I am not saying the source is bad, I just don't have the tools/configuration available to me to build it =)

I'll try to reconstruct the project by hand in Xamarin Studio. I already tried in Visual Studio 2010/2012, but it nags about the references..Hopefully I have more luck using Xamarin Studio..

(I would still appreciate it if somebody with the right tools could build it for me though :P )