missing monotouch binaries in download

Oct 11, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Hey everyone,

I noticed that the downloads-page of this project is quite out of date and is missing the monotouch(Xamarin.ios) binairies, it's last update was sometime last year.

I was wondering if somebody could build the monotouch project for me and upload it somewhere , the reason I can't do it myself is that I can't open the project file (unsupported project type), probably because I don't have Xamarin visual studio extension, I am using Xamarin Studio with Xamarin.ios trial)...

Is someone willing to help me out?
Coordinator
Oct 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I think the source code is ok, but you need to organize the projects by Xamarin Studio, because the old projects are created by MonoDevelop (MonoTouch).
Coordinator
Oct 11, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Anyway, you need to download the source code from repository instead of the download page.
Oct 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Hey Kerry,

Thank you for the quick response!
I saw that the repository was a lot more recent, I did download the source code before I made my initial post, but I didn't get the project files to work for me.
I am not saying the source is bad, I just don't have the tools/configuration available to me to build it =)

I'll try to reconstruct the project by hand in Xamarin Studio. I already tried in Visual Studio 2010/2012, but it nags about the references..Hopefully I have more luck using Xamarin Studio..

(I would still appreciate it if somebody with the right tools could build it for me though :P )