SuperWebsocket fail with nuget Supersocket version

Sep 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Edited Sep 18, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hi,

I have a strange error with latest version of superWebSocket downoalded from Codeplex.

Removing Supersocket  fix reference (V 1.4.4.0) and  adding  from nuget "oficial" (V 1.4.2.0) I got this error using JsonCommandAssembly.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.   at SuperSocket.SocketBase.AppServerBase`2.ExecuteCommand(TAppSession session, TCommandInfo commandInfo)   at Vision.SuperWebSocket.WebSocketServer`1.ExecuteCommand(TWebSocketSession session, IWebSocketFragment commandInfo) in F:\proyectos\src\00106-03_davalor_vision_EV0.0\LocalVision\Communications\SuperWebSocket\WebSocketServer.cs:line 551   at SuperSocket.SocketBase.AppSession`2.ExecuteCommand(TAppSession session, TCommandInfo cmdInfo)   at SuperSocket.SocketEngine.SocketSession`2.ExecuteCommand(TCommandInfo commandInfo)   at SuperSocket.SocketEngine.AsyncSocketSession`2.ProcessReceive(SocketAsyncEventArgs e)

With the newer "nonoficial" version all it's ok!

Coordinator
Sep 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM
No, please always use the SuperSocket in the folder "Reference" of SuperWebSocket.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: 9/18/2012 7:12 PM
To: kerry-jiang@hotmail.com
Subject: SuperWebsocket fail with nuget Supersocket version [websocket4net:395920]

Hi,

I have a strange error with latest version of superWebSocket downoalded from Codeplex.

Removing Supersocket fix reference (V 1.4.4.0) and adding from nuget "oficial" (V 1.4.2.0) I got this error using JsonCommandAssembly.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SuperSocket.SocketBase.AppServerBase`2.ExecuteCommand(TAppSession session, TCommandInfo commandInfo) at Vision.SuperWebSocket.WebSocketServer`1.ExecuteCommand(TWebSocketSession session, IWebSocketFragment commandInfo) in F:\proyectos\src\00106-03_davalor_vision_EV0.0\LocalVision\Communications\SuperWebSocket\WebSocketServer.cs:line 551 at SuperSocket.SocketBase.AppSession`2.ExecuteCommand(TAppSession session, TCommandInfo cmdInfo) at SuperSocket.SocketEngine.SocketSession`2.ExecuteCommand(TCommandInfo commandInfo) at SuperSocket.SocketEngine.AsyncSocketSession`2.ProcessReceive(SocketAsyncEventArgs e)

With the newer "nonoficial" version all its ok!