SuperSocket.ClientEngine

Mar 12, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Edited Mar 13, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I could not find the source code for the SuperSocket.ClientEngine namespace/assembly.  I had downloaded the latest downloads rather than the latest code for supersocket, superwebsocket client.

I subsequently download the latest source code.  At this I realize I need some guidance about what consistent set of downloads would you recommend or is it better to always work with the latest code as that is always in sync across all 3 sets of projects? 

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Please download the source code of SuperSocket:

http://supersocket.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

The code of ClientEngine locates in /mainline/ClientEngine.

Coordinator
Mar 13, 2012 at 2:25 AM

WebSocket4Net only relies on SuperSocket.ClientEngine.

Mar 13, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I have taken snapshots of the latest source code for socket, websocket and client.  I am finding it hard to piece together a single set of code into one sln which builds. 

For instance websocket server mainline has dependencies on supersocket 1.4, not mainline, eg ICommandInfo.  But websocket client has dependencies on supersocket mainline.  Can you provide some guidance on the different builds within the code?

Coordinator
Mar 14, 2012 at 2:37 AM

Yes, a little confusing.

SuperSocket.ClientEngine is a independent part of SuperSocket mainline, there is no relationship between this client library and other components in SuperSocet mainline.

ClientEngine has it's own solution SuperSocket.ClientEngine.sln.

SuperWebSocket mainline is base on SuperSocket 1.4, and SuperWebSocket future is base on SuperSocket mainline.